"Magic" Reusable Cotton Pads - a pack of 2
2 pads: 9 x 9 cm each
100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Things to remember
Is make-up removal the least favourite part of your evening skincare routine? Are you tired of panda eyes in the morning? Or are you simply looking for a more environmentally friendly alternative to disposable cotton pads? The Magic Reusable Cotton Pads will turn makeup removal into a pleasurable ritual and will take minutes off your skincare routine.
Each pack contains 2 pads.
- QUICKLY & EASILY remove even waterproof make-up. The pads are compatible with all makeup removers.
- SAVE MONEY & COSMETICS – the specially woven material picks up makeup and impurities more effectively, so you can use less of your cosmetics. By switching to the Magic pads you save on average 730 disposable cotton pads a year.
- ZERO WASTE – nothing lands in a bin after your evening routine. You save the environment and its resources.
- SUSTAINABLE – the pads are made out of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. The production of organic cotton is healthier for the environment and for the farmers.
- LUXURY – extra soft and extra thick. Perfect for the delicate under eye area.
- XXL – The 9 cm x 9 cm large pad is equivalent to three disposable cotton pads. It is enough to remove makeup from both your eyes and then some.
- CLEVER – use the darker side to remove most of your makeup and the lighter side to check you got it all. This will keep your pads looking beautiful for months.
- MACHINE WASHABLE – simply throw the pad into a washing machine every 3 days. Makeup residue rinses out easily with soap and water in between machine washes.
- DURABLE – take care of your pad and it will last for more than 12 months.
- MADE WITH LOVE IN BERLIN – you support handmade products and local producers.
Body: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
Stitching: 100% organic cotton
The pads can be used with all makeup removers. Follow the application method on the cosmetic packaging.
You can also use the pads with other cosmetics, like facial toners.
Do not use them for nail polish removal.
Rinse well and hang the pads to dry after each use.
Things to remember:
Keep your pads hygienic. Use them for a maximum of three days before machine washing them.
Be gentle to your pads. Don’t treat them with harsh chemicals or very hot washes.